If you’re testing out the new story content in World of Warcraft: Legion, then you’ll be happy to know that even more has arrived on Blizzard’s Public Test Realm server.
Following patch 7.2.5, patch 7.3 is a “very story-driven update” which brings even more content to the new location Argus. You’ll have access on PTR to one of the main areas along with select story chapters. Though flying isn’t possible on Argus, teleportation is still possible via the base of operations of Vindicaar.
The PTR brings other changes like to the Shadow Priest, new casting animations for Restoration Druids and Shaman, Elemental Shaman and Holy Priests among others and so on. Check out the full patch notes below for more information on what the final iteration of patch 7.3 will offer.
What are your thoughts on World of Warcraft: Legion especially with new content still coming so many months after launch? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned for more information.
- Further chapters of the Argus storyline, including many cinematic story moments
- New World Quests
- Professions updates, including epic gems
- The Netherlight Crucible, which allows you to upgrade your Artifact to unlock a new way to customize your Relics
- New dungeon: Seat of the Triumvirate
- New raid: Antorus, the Burning Throne (though as with other Legion raids, it won’t be released immediately with 7.3)
- Invasion Points, a new type of replayable content that let you fight the Legion on multiple different worlds
- Several other improvements and updates to existing features