Agents of Mayhem is a unique open world action game that is part RPG, part GTA5‘s character switching taken to one hell of an gameplay experience. Taking place in Seoul, South Korea, Agents of Mayhem necessitates you playing as multiple characters, rotating through them like you would weapons in a loadout, using them as and when necessary.
One of these characters is Gat, who is now a Lieutenant of the police department in Seoul. I understand a lot of players will want to play as him- since he remains one of the most popular Saints Row characters, after all. And if you do decide to play as him, you may want to know his abilities, upgrades, and more so you can leverage them effectively, and use Gat appropriately.
That’s why we’re here. Use this guide to familiarize yourself with Gat and his abilities and upgrades.
- HAND CANON: Gat freezes into place but auto locks-on to targets
- MAC-10 Fire: Bullets that travel hard, fast, at 45º angles
- CHEATING DEATH: Gain two stacks of Fortify when your health is low
- Spray and Prey: A high powered SMG dealing high damage within a cone
- Nowhere to Hide: Same as Spray and Prey, but with a wider and shorter cone
- Line of Attack: Special Ability cooldown reduced by 25% for weapon kills
- Death Penalty: Gat’s shotgun does 20% increased damage but has a smaller clip.
- Shoot First: +6% increase to reload speed
- Fighting Mad: Cheating Death activates at 2% higher health
- Countermeasures: +2% weapon damage
- Death on Arrival: +2% Crit damage