If you’re still hooked up to Blizzard Entertainment’s Diablo 3 despite it being the only game that wasn’t featured at BlizzCon 2017, then take heed – Season 12 is live. That means new Conquests, new gear sets to earn via Haedrig’s Gift and new cosmetics to grind towards.
The cosmetics for Season 12 include the Fiacla-Géar Wings and Heaven Portrait Frame. As for gear sets that are earned at the end of each season (for those complete their goals), they are as follows:
- Barbarian – Immortal King’s Call
- Crusader – Seeker of the Light
- Demon Hunter – Natalya’s Vengeance
- Monk – Uliana’s Stratagem
- Necromancer – Trag’Oul’s Avatar
- Witch Doctor – Spirit of Arachyr
- Wizard – Vyr’s Amazing Arcana
Keep in mind that you have to play as the class in question and complete Conquests in order to receive Haedrig’s Gift at the end of the season. Still, for those who want to earn a gear set quickly, this is one of the best possible ways. As for Conquests, they are as follows:
- Boss Mode – Kill the following bosses at max level on Torment X or higher within 20 minutes of the start of the game.
- Curses! – Kill 350 or more monsters in a Cursed Chest event at level 70 in Torment X difficulty or higher.
- On a Good Day – Level three Legendary Gems to level 65.
- The Thrill – Reach Greater Rift Level 45 Solo without any Set items equipped.
- Years of War – Reach Greater Rift Level 55 Solo with the full bonuses of six of the following Class sets.
Though Diablo 3 didn’t receive much attention at BlizzCon 2017, it has received its most significant balance patch in a long time with patch 2.6.1. This patch effectively re-balanced a number of sets, buffing them up to all be capable of clearing Greater Rifts past 90 with ease. So don’t worry about which Seasonal character you go with – the rewards will ultimately be worth it.